Assess optimum view-point for initial camera placement.
Consider any special fixings required for fixing camera position.
Ensure that there will be full unobstructed access for duration of project – physical access is necessary to collect camera data on site visits
Provide client with a brief footage clip to allow agreement as to best placement option for camera.
Supply camera and appropriate lens and fix in place.
Camera Cost - from €250 to €350 depending on basic or pro model
Lead Time of 1 week usually ( may be longer around holiday periods)
- Visits by photographer to check the operation of the camera and downloads all footage
- Check all fittings ensure consistent view throughout
- Replace SD card and batteries as required to ensure continuous image capture
- Supply video of footage captured (any editing of video content at this stage is subject to editing fee below)
- Visits are normally bi-weekly for construction projects but are variable subject to usage.
Monthly Fee €350
Additional Fees - that may arise
Repositioning of camera if required during contract €175
Special editing to supply segments with branding € 75 per hour
Editing/Branding final video 1-2 mins duration € Included
All rates are subject to VAT @ 23%.